IT Support Professional
We are a locally owned and operated Managed IT Services firm that is looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven professional to resolve technical issues for our clients. We are a team that specializes in reenergizing businesses that suffer from outdated IT infrastructure, processes, and systems with fresh, reliable technology and speedy service. The right individual has a proven track record of resolving problems with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Windows-based applications, and a desire to be a leader on a growing team of IT professionals who are down to earth, passionate, and driven to succeed.
Job Duties: Primary duties include remote and onsite technical support for a variety of hardware and software as well as installation of desktops, laptops, switches, routers, servers and applications. The Technical Specialist must be able to interface with clients, service technicians, technical support personnel, and business owners in a professional manner.
Provide remote and onsite support to end-users for a variety of hardware and software applications. Install, troubleshoot, and service a variety of Windows-based PCs, servers, and networking. Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and network issues in a timely manner. Create tickets, and document issues and resolutions as well as time entries in our client database. May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration and promotion of specific projects, as required.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS
- Knowledge of firewall concepts (Inbound / Outbound interfaces, Policy Rules, Port Forwarding)
- Experience with Windows 10 (File Permissions, Network Shares)
- Hardware troubleshooting skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and independently
- Attention to detail and remarkable customer service skills
- Must understand formal office procedures and use of office equipment
- Must be ambitious and show initiative.
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Good driving record, reliable transportation and current insurance.
- Understands and executes written and oral instructions
- Passion for technology a must!
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Paid holidays
- Health & dental benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Employee Product Discount
In an effort to keep our employees and clients safe, we have instituted several policies to improve sanitation and safety. During onsite visits, our employees are expected to wear a mask and sanitize hardware such as keyboards and mice before sitting down and again before leaving.
Send resumes to email@example.com.